- Location: Second floor, Booth Center
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Contact: 276-935-4349, Ext. 1227; e-mail Trish Deel, Director
The Business Office receives financial aid funds and posts them to the student accounts in a timely manner. Excess of funds checks are issued for payments that result in an overpayment on students' accounts, and are generally available to students one week after the beginning of classes. After initially disbursing excess funds checks, the Business Office will issue checks only on the 15th and last day of each month.
ASL issues each student 250 free copies/prints per semester. The Business Office will bill students for any amount over 250 on the 15th of each month via e-mail.
The Business Office also:
- issues parking decals
- bills and collects parking violation fees
- maintains the ASL facility calendar
- tracks the use of school lockers
- coordinates Student Bar Association disbursements
- processes federal tax forms
The Business Office does not accept credit or debit cards. Payments for tuition and fees may be made via cash or check. Please make checks payable to the Appalachian School of Law. They may be mailed to the attention of the Business Office, 1169 Edgewater Drive, Grundy, VA 24614.