The magazine highlights campus news and events and profiles interesting members of the ASL community -- students, staff, faculty, and alumni. If you're up to something interesting, let us know!
Alumni are encouraged to send updates regarding weddings, births, promotions, degrees or other personal accomplishments to email@example.com. All submitted photos must be high-resolution (uncompressed for the web). We accept updates year-round and will hold them until the next publication.
Highlights from the Summer 2014 issue
- ASL Celebrates 15th Graduating Class
- Bridge to Practice Fellowship Program Implemented
- Alumnus Jacob Eberhart Named Future Industry Leader
- Natural Resources Program Update
Highlights from the Summer 2013 issue
- Summer Externship Program Expanded
- ASL Alumnus Named Virginia Young Lawyer of the Year
- Juris Master’s Program Added
- New Roger Powers Student Activity Center
Catch up online
Didn't catch the Current in print? Want to see more than the highlighted articles? You can view the Current in its entirety at Issuu.