The magazine highlights campus news and events and profiles interesting members of the ASL community -- students, staff, faculty, and alumni. If you're up to something interesting, let us know!
Alumni are encouraged to send updates regarding weddings, births, promotions, degrees or other personal accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submitted photos must be high-resolution (uncompressed for the web). We accept updates year-round and will hold them until the next publication.
Highlights from the Fall/Winter 2014 issue
- ASL Co-Sponsors Health Care Symposium
- Assistant Dean for Student Services Named
- Students, Faculty, and Alumni Attend Energy and Mineral Law Foundation Annual Conference
- ASL Partners with Southwest Virginia Water Purification Company for Externships
Highlights from the Summer 2014 issue
- ASL Celebrates 15th Graduating Class
- Bridge to Practice Fellowship Program Implemented
- Alumnus Jacob Eberhart Named Future Industry Leader
- Natural Resources Program Update
Catch up online
Didn't catch the Current in print? Want to see more than the highlighted articles? You can view the Current in its entirety at Issuu.