- You are here:
- Home »
- About ASL »
- Consumer Information for Law Students
Consumer Information for Law Students
The following information is presented in accordance with ABA Standard 509 and is designed to
provide accurate and complete data about the Appalachian School of Law.
1. Admissions data;
2. Tuition and fees, living costs and Financial aid;
3. Conditional scholarships and retention data;
4. Enrollment data, including academic, transfer, and other attrition;
5. Number of full-time and part-time faculty,professional librarians, and administrators;
6. Class sizes for first-year and upper-class courses; number of seminal, clinical and co-curricular offerings;
7. Employment outcomes for 2012 Graduates, Employment outcomes for 2013 Graduates, Employment outcomes for 2014 Graduates;
8. Bar passage data.
9. Refund policies;
10. Curricular offerings, academic calendar, and academic requirements;
11. Transfer Credit criteria;
12. Articulation agreements.