- Location: Second floor, Booth Center
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Contact: E-mail email@example.com; 276-935-4349, Ext. 1201; Janie Castle, Director of Career Services and Alumni Relations
Whether you are a student trying to find an entry-level position, an alum looking for a job, or an employer looking for new talent, the Career Services Office can help.
Our student services include:
- Career Services library -- click here to view available reference materials
- Resume and cover letter critiques, including an online guide
- Mock interviews
- Online resources including links to job databases, clerkships, and public interest jobs
- A timeline of upcoming opportunities, including career fairs, interviews and internship programs
- And much more -- explore using the left-hand navigation panel.
Our employer services include:
The Appalachian School of Law opposes discrimination in the interviewing and employment of our students and alumni based upon age, race, color, gender, disability, religion, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation. The facilities and services of the law school's Career Services Office are available to those employers who observe the same principles of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. Under threat of withdrawal of federal funds posed by federal law through the Solomon Amendment, ASL grants a limited exception to the non-discrimination policy by allowing the military to recruit on campus.