The following information is presented in accordance with ABA Standard 509 and is designed to provide accurate and complete data about the Appalachian School of Law.
1. Admissions data;
2. Tuition and fees, living costs and Financial aid;
3. Conditional scholarships and retention data;
4. Enrollment data, including academic, transfer, and other attrition;
5. Number of full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians, and administrators;
6. Class sizes for first-year and upper-class courses; number of seminar, clinical and co-curricular offerings;
7. Employment outcomes for 2013 Graduates*, Employment outcomes for 2014 Graduates*, Employment outcomes for 2015 Graduates*; Employment outcomes for 2016 Graduates*;
8. Bar passage data.
9. Refund policies;
10. Curricular offerings, academic calendar, and academic requirements;
11. Transfer Credit criteria;
12. Articulation agreements.
* Information supplied by the ABA