- This event has passed.
Career Services Lunch & Learn
October 17, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Career Services will be hosting a Lunch & Learn on Monday, October 17th in Room 226 beginning at 11:30 AM.
The featured speaker is Dustin Sullivan, an ASL alum and criminal defense attorney in Brunswick County, NC.
Mr. Sullivan will speak about opening your own law practice and the life of a criminal defense attorney.
Since graduating from ASL in 2006, Mr. Sullivan has handled thousands of cases involving criminal defense. He has a great deal of trial experience which he brings to the table for each and every client. Focusing his attention to only criminal defense and DWI defense, he fights to make sure his clients’ rights are protected. Over the course of his career Mr. Sullivan has represented a number of clients who make front page news both locally and nationally, including Jenelle Evans the star of Teen Mom 2. Mr. Sullivan has appeared in episodes of Teen Mom 2 several times while representing Ms. Evans.
During his career, Mr. Sullivan has won many awards, including:
- Ranked as one of the nation’s top DUI attorney for three consecutive years by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense.
- 2014, 2015, and 2016 Avvo Clients’ Choice
- 2014 and 2015 Avvo Criminal Defense Top Contributor
- 2014 Top 100 Attorneys in North Carolina by The National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- 2014 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Superb Rating as Top Attorney in Criminal Defense
- 2013 Shorepicks Finalist for Best Attorney by Wilmington Star
Please join us as we welcome Mr. Sullivan back to ASL to share his experiences.
RSVP to email@example.com by Friday at noon, so that an adequate count can be obtained for lunch.