- M.L.S., University of Southern Mississippi (1994)
- LL.M., University of Arkansas (1993)
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University (1980)
- B.A., Florida Atlantic University (1975)
Courses Taught: Remedies, Pre-Trial Practice, Advanced Research & Law Firm Technology, Law Office Management and E-Discovery
Professor Condon was the computer services/reference librarian and an associate professor at Northern Illinois University, where he taught legal research and presented several lectures on specialized legal research in upper-level law classes. He also served as the public services librarian at the University of Toledo College of Law, where he provided reference and interlibrary loan services to faculty and students. Professor Condon’s research interests include electronic resources, technology in the courtroom, and privacy law. His latest project involves researching privacy issues in the application of RFID technology in society.
- Book Review, J. Horn, Flexible Trusts and Estates for Uncertain Times (3rd Ed.), 26 Legal Information Alert 8, Oct. 2007.