- J.D., State University of New York
- M.A., Learning Sciences, Northwestern University
- B.S., Biology and Psychology (Double Major), State University of New York, Member Phi Beta Kappa Club
Courses Taught: Torts, Introduction to Law / Strategies for Legal Success, and Bar Preparation Studies
- Three Steps to Awesome Memory: An Integrated Memory Enhancement System, Self-Published (2016).
- The Power 90 MPT Program: A Primer for the Multi-State Performance Test, Self-Published (2011).
- Gould’s Law on Location Video Series: Legal Conflicts and Their Resolutions, Self-Published (2010).
- Gould’s Substantive Law Workbooks, Including: Constitutional Law, Torts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Corporations, Evidence, Remedies, Contract Law, Civil Procedure, Real Property, Wills, and Trusts, Self-Published (2004-2011).